- This website is owned and operated by Soonsalon.
- We are registered in The Netherlands under registration number NL8021 923 48 B0, and Chamber of Commerce number 37052388.Our registered office is at Zandzegge 5
- You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address [given above];
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on ++31 224 54 3270 or
- by email, using firstname.lastname@example.org
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product, service requested or warrantee.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails send us an email at email@example.com with unsubscribe in the subject and your registered email address with us.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
How can you access your personal information?
You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your online account;
You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you, and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us at any time;
To make an access or correction request, contact our privacy representative using the contact details at the end of this policy;
To request send you your personal data we have in our system or request to delete your personal information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long we keep your personal information?
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services to you and to comply with our legal obligations.
If you no longer want us to use/store your personal information, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account: If you do not want your details to be stored on our system please so let us know.
Marketing choices regarding your personal information:
We ask if you want to receive our newsletter, so you can keep up to date with us, you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive this.
We may use some of your personal information, when we have your consent, to:
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you marketing communications relating to our business, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology
Please note you can opt out of these communications at any time. If you would prefer not to receive them in the future, please write to us by email or post or use the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
Cookies and web analytics
- Your IP address or proxy server IP address (stored for 60 days for security reasons)
- The domain name you requested;
- The name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- The website which referred you to our Site; and
- The operating system your device uses.
- We use a third-party advertising company (Google AdWords) to create ads based on prior visits to our site. For example, if you visit our site, you may later see an ad for our courses when you visit a different site.
If you’re a user or visitor in the European Economic Area, these rights also apply to you:
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website
This policy was last modified on 22/05/2018
Copyright © 2018 Soonsalon
All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
Enforcement of copyright
- We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
- If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the license set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by writing to us by email or post, using the contact details published on the website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Winkel 1731 LP